How to Choose a Dress for Easter 2020
Easter Sunday is approaching quickly. In the midst of all the chaos caused by the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, it’s fun and healthy to have something like this large holiday to look forward to. It’s a time for family, friends, faith and fashion. Take a break from watching the news to choose a dress for Easter 2020.
4 Essential Suggestions to Choose a Dress for Easter 2020
Easter Sunday is a time to celebrate faith and family. But, it’s also a time to celebrate spring fashion. With hundreds of options available at your fingertips, it can be difficult to choose the perfect dress for your Easter occasion. Here are some tips to help you choose the right Easter dress—or two. Keep the following tips in mind to help you choose the perfect dress for you:
- Choose something that matches the formality: You don’t want to be over-dressed or under-dressed at your celebration. As such, you need to consider the formality of the event that you will be attending for Easter Sunday when you’re looking for your Easter dress. For example, if you’re going to church and a fancy brunch, you’ll want something that’s formal and modest. If you’re hanging out with your friends, you can probably opt for something more trendy and casual.
- Choose light and bright colors: Easter dresses are synonymous with joyful and jubilant colors. To stay on this trend, you’ll want to choose a dress that features pastels or bright colors. If you choose to pick a dress that’s darker in color, be sure to add a pop of light and bright colors with your shoes or accessories.
- Choose fun floral patterns: Just like Easter is synonymous with light and bright colors, it’s also synonymous with fun floral prints. To stay on-trend, be sure to choose an Easter dress that has bright and bold floral patterns. How often do you get the chance to wear these fun prints? Not that often, so take advantage by picking a dress that features this style element.
- Choose something that’s comfortable: While one could argue that fashion knows no comfort, that’s not necessarily practical. Because Easter Sunday is typically an all-day affair, you’ll want to choose a dress that’s comfortable. If you’re going to church, make sure that you’re comfortable moving around in your dress. If you’re going to be enjoying a day at home with activities, be sure your dress is conducive to such activities.
Easter Sunday Women’s Dress Ideas 2020
Now that you know what to look for in a dress for Easter 2020, it’s time to look at some stunning dress ideas. We’ve put together a list of our top five picks of dresses that will be the perfect option to wear this coming Easter Sunday.
1. Tropical Print High-low Dress
This dress is a stunning modern take on your traditional Easter attire. It’s a white-colored mini high-low dress that features a trendy exposed midriff and front tie-up detail. With its asymmetrical length and ruffles, you get the perfect balance of trendy and femininity, all in one dress. Thanks to its summery, fun palm-tree print, you’ll be reminded that summer is right around the corner when you put this on. Accessorize with cognac or cream wedge heels and pearls to complete a simple, sexy and stunning Easter look.
2. Short Lace Party Dress
If you’re looking for a classic Easter Sunday dress, this is it. With its feminine pink color and soft, romantic lace fabric, this dress hits all the marks on traditional Easter fashion. The dress is about knee-length and features a sharkbite hem, which adds elements of sophisticated style. Pair this dress with sparkly earrings or pearls, a small clutch and flats or wedges and you’ve got a complete look!
3. Off-the-shoulder Navy Fit-and-Flare Dress
If you’ve got a formal Easter event to go to, you need to have a dress that matches those vibes. This stunning knee-length dress emulates the dresses of the 50s. With its off-the-shoulder sweetheart neckline, fitted natural waist and flared skirt, this dress will turn heads in all the best ways. Its navy and red printed jacquard fabric enhances the formality of this look. Pair with your favorite pumps, pearls and long curls and you will be the belle of the Easter ball.
4. Springtime Floral Halter Maxi Dress
If you’re looking for a style that is the embodiment of springtime in a dress, this is it. Ethereal and feminine, these floral print dresses scream spring. Available in either pink or blue, the pastel colors are exactly what you’d want to wear for Easter Sunday. And, the feminine ruffles add elements of romantic and sophisticated style throughout the piece. A concealed zipper up the back secures the dress in place and the halter neckline is adjustable.
5. Cream Off-shoulder Floral Maxi Dress
If you’re looking for an Easter Sunday dress that’s cute and comfy, this long cream-colored off-the-shoulder maxi dress fits the bill. This stunning dress features a fitted bodice and ruffled piece across the bustline. In addition, this long party dress features a delightful all over floral print and bohemian off-shoulder neckline. Pair with your favorite flats and jewelry and it’s a complete Easter outfit.
You can also check out other articles about gorgeous formal dresses 2020 and dress tips by clicking here: