Dress to Kill: Style and Fashion for Evening Dress Primer in 2020
This 2020 has come to give you the opportunity to dress to impress. The 2020 evening dress style primer has a wide range of different styles, colors, fabrics and lengths with the latest fashion trends. Whether you like being on the spotlight or you have a more subtle, softer style, you will be able to find your ideal gown.
Want to Be a Fashion Star in the Evening Party?
The good news is you will always have weddings, family events, graduations, and all kind of parties. The bad news? You will have to spend some time choosing the perfect attire, which could lead to a bit of stress. But here’s another good news: we can help you. If you have an important event, make sure you read this evening dress fashion guide 2020 with some tips to take into account when choosing your outfit. Dare to look spectacular and be a fashion star.
- The color: this is one of the most important things to consider when choosing an evening dress, the color, which will depend on your skin tone. Girls with dark skins look gorgeous in pastel colors, grey and white. If your skin is very dark, then a yellow dress will make you shine. For girls with white skins brighter colors function better: blue, pink, red, orange and violet.
- Cut: When selecting your dress, specifically if you buy it online, make sure the measures are ok so that you can select your correct size, especially if you are going for a corset or tight dress. In addition, you should choose your outfit, consider your body shape:
-Inverted triangle body shape: if you have broad shoulders you need to balance them with your wait and legs. To achieve this, go for V-neck and wrap style tops. Fit and flare dresses A-line skirts will also look great on you.
-Rectangle body shape: if the width or your waist is the same as the width of your shoulder, then emphasize your curves: go for off-the-shoulder and V-neck type of tops along with fitting bottoms, wrap dresses and pencil or trumpet skits.
-Apple body shape: if your lower body is slim and your middle has more volume, then you should highlight your legs and shoulders. Go for flowery styles and shift dresses.
-Pear body shape: you need to emphasize your top half and accentuate your waist’s smallest part. Go for A-line skirts and fit and flare dresses.
-Hourglass body shape: attention! Do not hide your small waist! If you have this type of shape, go for wrap dresses and pencil skirts; these will beautifully accentuate your figure.
- Fabric: When choosing the fabric, you have to consider the season and the weather. If it’s a but cold, go for warm dresses that cover your skin as much as possible: velvet is a good choice in this case. If, on the contrary, the weather is warm or hot, choose a lighter fabric and design that will allow your skin to breath and stay fresh: short dress, chiffon dress and tulle dress are good examples.
- Venue: the options are many, so you should pay close attention to the place where the event is going to be carried out in order to choose a long model, maxi, short or knee. For example, a floor-length sequin gown will not make you feel comfortable at a beach party. If you have a baby shower or a baptism, go for something midi or knee-length. If you have a wedding, long dresses will be your best allies.
Don’t Miss the Chance to Be a KOL- Ultimate Evening Dress Primer Guides in 2020!
With the basic tips we gave you, you will find it very easy to find your ideal gown and be the primer for evening dresses fashion. Dare to be the Key Opinion Leader and positively influence other women, helping and encouraging them to choose their perfect outfits.
According to our evening dress fashion guide 2020, the popular styles this year are off-the-shoulder and puff-sleeved gowns, floral embroidery, ruffled lace and a mixture of materials and decorations such as sequins, crystals and pearls.
Don’t you ever forget that the most vital thing is to feel yourself, so spend some time deciding what is it that really makes you feel comfortable and safe. All in all, this article gives you the chance to be an ultimate KOL for evening dresses.
What Kind of Evening Dresses Can Help You Finish Primer on 2020 Style and Fashion?
1. Romantic A-line Floor-Length Evening Dress
This gorgeous evening gown has a double V-neckline and a sweet, flowy tulle skirt. With a sheer tulle in the bust and a concealed zipper on the back, this romantic long dress with a sequin belt gives you a dream-line appearance while maintaining your sexy side. Color? A unique rose gold.
2. Fresh A-line Off-Shoulder Long Evening Dress
This romantic dress features a flowy off shoulder neckline and a floor-length skirt with a thigh high slit. Whether it is for a wedding or for your holiday trip, this dress will make you look as if you’ve just escaped from a romantic Spanish movie. You can choose between burgundy, pink, white, navy blue, sky blue, dark purple and black.
3. Ethereal Tulle Maxi Long Evening Dress
This delicate ethereal gown will make you feel an actual princess from a fairytale. The gauzy tulle provides a light, flowy effect and the delicate decorations on the skirt shows every single detail counts. Wear this stunning dress for any formal parties such as cocktails, weddings or prom. What’s more, it’s padded for you to wear it with no bra. You can choose it in white, grey and dusty blue.
4. Elegant Embroidery Fishtail Evening Dress
This amazing embroidery gown features a floor-length tulle and sequin skirt with a classic, round neckline. This dress is the perfect choice for women who are looking for an elegant, yet sexy option but don’t want to show too much. Great fit for a formal party. You can choose it in burgundy, gold, dusty blue, navy blue and purple orchid.
5. Off-Shoulder Sequin Evening Dress
Feel confident about your curves but don’t want to show too much? Go for this one! This sexy and elegant off-shoulder dark green evening dress features a fishtail skirt, puff sleeves and a sequined top, a great variety in one dress. This stunning gown truly hugs your curves and show them off. It is a perfect choice for any formal occasion!
You can also check out other articles about evening gowns 2020 and dress tips by clicking here:
By M. Guillermina Bagilet